YES! We will be holding in-studio summer classes!!!However, things may look a bit different. We are scheduling multiple sections of some classes to help accommodate for the smaller class sizes.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE!
Here is what we have planned to ensure the safety of our dancers:
- Classes sizes will be limited to 8 or less dancers.
- Touch free temperatures for all staff & students upon arrival.
- All dancers will need to provide their own water and snacks, we will not have any for purchase.
- Our lobby will be closed for viewing and parents are advised to wait in their vehicles during drop off and pick up.
- Dancers only need to being shoes and water, please refrain from bringing large dance bags.
- All dancers will need to wait outside either in their vehicles or on the large X's outside the studio until a receptionist steps outside to call in the next class.
- Dancers have the option to wears masks if they like.
- Our floor has been marked out with colored tap to help us adhere to social distancing regulations.
- Hand sanitizer will be distributed to a ll students and staff upon arrival.
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of all studios and spaces within.
If any class you wish to attend is full, please add your name to the waiting list. If we have enough interest, we will add classes as necessary.
All registration will be done online since our studio office hours have been reduced. If you are having problems the best way to reach us will be via email at email@example.com.
July 21 - August 11
1st Class: $35/student
Additional Classes: $28/student
5:00-5:30 PM • PreK Dance & Tumbling
5:30-6:00 PM • PreK Dance & Tumbling
6:00-6:30 PM • Baton
6:30-7:00 PM • Hip Hop
7:00-7:30 PM • Tumbling
7:30-8:00 PM • Hip Hop
8:00-8:30 PM • Elementary Jazz
PLEASE NOTE:All classes will have a maximum of 8 dancers - NO EXCEPTIONS.
The lobby area will also be closed to all parents, guests, and visitors.
Students have the option to wear masks if they choose, and hand sanitizer will be used by all dancers and staff.
Classes subject to change based on enrollment.
Grades are based on grades entering for Fall 2020.