Here is what we have planned to ensure the safety of our students, their families, and our staff:
- Classes sizes will be limited to 10 students. (Some competition teams may have more.)
- Touch free temperatures for all staff & students upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizer will be distributed to all students and staff upon arrival and dismissal.
- All dancers will need to provide their own water and snacks, we will not have any for purchase.
- Our lobby and mezzanine will be closed for viewing, and parents are advised to wait in their vehicles during drop off and pick up.
- Students who have a "break" between certain classes will not be allowed to 'hang out' in the lobby between those classes. Students will only be allowed in the studio during their class times. Please plan accordingly if your child has classes spaced out during the evening.
- Dancers only need to bring shoes and water, please refrain from bringing large dance bags.
- All dancers will need to wait outside either in their vehicles or on the large X's outside the studio until a receptionist steps outside to call in the next class.
- Students will be asked to enter through the front doors, and will be dismissed through the back doors.
- Students will be required to arrive and exit in a mask. Masks are required while anyone is in the lobby.
- Our staff will wear masks while teaching, and dancers have the option to wears masks during class if they choose.
- The floor in Studio D has been marked with colored tape to help us adhere to social distancing regulations for our youngest students.
- Older students will have designated spots and areas in all other studios, and our staff will keep them distanced throughout class.
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of all studios and spaces within.
- The studio is being professionally cleaned every two weeks.
If any class you wish to attend is full, please add your name to the waiting list. If we have enough interest, we will add classes as necessary.
All registration will be done online since our studio office hours have been reduced. If you are having problems the best way to reach us will be via email at email@example.com.